Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
Annual aggregated expenditure data on specific items (financial statistics) is available from Ministry of Finance.
- Balance (Monthly): https://www.mof.go.jp/budget/report/revenue_and_expenditure/index.htm
- Stat of expenditure (Quarterly): https://www.mof.go.jp/budget/report/budget_use/index.htm
The phrase: "3) Prohibited use" makes the data non-open.
This looks correct.
It is worth mentioning the great work done at https://spending.jp/ which is based on aggregated spending data published by municipalities.
- No data
|Date the data became available||Unknown|
|Format of data||Unknown|
|Last modified||Sat Sep 12 2015 23:48:58 GMT+0000 (UTC)|