National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
- Timor-Leste Ministry of Finance official portal https://www.mof.gov.tl
- Budget & Spending webpage https://www.mof.gov.tl/budget-spending/?lang=en
- Timor-Leste transparency portal http://www.transparency.gov.tl/english.html (introductory of what info does https://www.mof.gov.tl/budget-spending/budget-transparency-portal/?lang=en)
- Budget & Spending documents https://www.mof.gov.tl/budget-spending/budget-treasury-documents/?lang=en
Budget data seems to be updated to 2015.
The data on the Transparency portal allows to download data about the budget in machine readable format. Therefore, the data is also online.
- No data
|Date the data became available||Unknown|
|Format of data||XML, XLS|
|Last modified||Sun Sep 27 2015 10:15:39 GMT+0000 (UTC)|