This data category requires all national laws and statutes available to be available online, although it is not a requirement that information on legislative behaviour e.g. voting records is available. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Content of the law / status
- If applicable, all relevant amendments to the law
- Date of last amendments
- Data should be updated at least on quarterly
Brief Description: All Russian laws and other official documents that came from government ministries, agencies and federal services published using a few government websites. Base website is http://pravo.gov.ru - this project is being maintained by Federal Security Service (FSS) and this website is keystone for Russian laws disclosure. A few serious issues exists with Russian laws:
- No machine readable data
- No bulk download
- No open licenses for laws
- Government websites not integrated with pravo.gov.ru instead they provide links to the commercial providers of laws information like Russian companies "Consultant" (http://consultant.ru) and "Garant" (http://www.garant.ru).
- Laws published on many of government websites available as "high quality scanned images". Step by step explanation
Does the data exist? Yes, at http://pravo.gov.ru
Is data in digital form? Yes, data available via website pravo.gov.ru
Publicly available? Yes, this data is publicly available. We don't need FOI request to get it.
Is the data available for free? Yes, this data is available for free. No payment is required.
Is the data available online? Yes. Data available at http://pravo.gov.ru
Is the data machine readable? No, it's only HTML pages.
Available in bulk? No, data is not available for bulk download
Openly licensed? No, this data is public domain data but no open license available.
Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes, this information updated frequently, on daily basis.
Comment: No updates since 2013 year Comment: No updates since 2014 year
The submission is correct.
- No data
|Date the data became available||Unknown|
|Format of data||HTML, PDF|
|Last modified||Tue Sep 22 2015 16:07:57 GMT+0000 (UTC)|