Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
Quality of the Data (Content): 10, all information is available in great detail. Quality of Data (Structure): 6, the data format is PDF or Excel, which are not the most user-friendly formats.
All government spending must go through the e-procurement platform (source of spending data) except salaries which are exempt from it. To get all one can search for the year only.
The search information also allows access to public information by:
- Planning release (https://www.contrataciones.gov.py/sicp/precalificacion/busquedaPrecalificacionConvocante.seam)
- Tenders (https://www.contrataciones.gov.py/sicp/llamado/busquedaLlamado.seam)
- Award notice (https://www.contrataciones.gov.py/sicp/adjudicacion/busquedaAdjudicacion.seam)
- Suppliers (https://www.contrataciones.gov.py/sicp/sipe/proveedor/busquedaProveedor.seam)
- Termination notice (https://www.contrataciones.gov.py/sicp/rescisionContrato/busquedaRescisionContrato.seam)
- PAC (https://www.contrataciones.gov.py/sicp/pac/busquedaPac.seam)
The information available on the web is constantly updated. The DNCP is in the process of opening their data.
Changed according to expert review.
- No data
|Date the data became available||1/4/2010|
|Format of data||Unknown|
|Last modified||Mon Dec 01 2014 23:25:49 GMT+0000 (UTC)|