Aggregate data about the emission of air pollutants especially those potentially harmful to human health (although it is not a requirement to include information on greenhouse gas emissions). Aggregate means national-level or available for at least three major cities. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data must be available for the following pollutants and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Particulate matter (PM) Levels
- Sulphur oxides (SOx)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Updated on at least once a week.
- Measured either at a national level by regions or at leasts in 3 big cities.
there are several services for the donwload Data are available There is no license, but the copyright notice states that commercial use of the information is available only under written authorization (http://www.isprambiente.gov.it/it/copyright) Not all the data are available [reviewed URL specifically for air pollutants]
Reviewer Comments (22.10.2014):
- general DB about air pollution available at http://www.isprambiente.gov.it/it/banche-dati/aria-ed-emissioni-in-atmosfera
- the only open licensed data are those contained in this page http://www.isprambiente.gov.it/it/amministrazione-trasparente/altri-contenuti/g8-open-data/open-data-ispra
- No data
|Date the data became available||Unknown|
|Format of data||XLS, CSV|
|Last modified||Wed Oct 22 2014 14:14:51 GMT+0000 (UTC)|