Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
There are multiple databases provided. Multiple data variables are selected from drop down menus and are then downloadable in mulitple formats.
Data pivot tables are also available in beyond 20/20 which is a norm for data users in this domain.
Data are also available as linked data http://data.cso.ie/
The data are available under two IP regimes and an access policy,
- "Statistics disseminated on this site are copyright of The Government of Ireland" http://www.cso.ie/en/aboutus/copyrightpolicy/ and "
- Re-use of Public Sector Information Statutory Instrument 279/2005 implementing EU Directive 2003/98/EC" http://www.cso.ie/en/aboutus/dissemination/re-useofpublicsectorinformation/
- Publication on the Web Policy http://www.cso.ie/en/aboutus/dissemination/publicationpolicyontheweb/
I reveiwed the submission, I verified the data formats, I added the description, I contacted the publisher re- bulk and was pointed to the linked datasets. Accessing some data in a bulk download is not feasible, only large corporations could handle the volume of the data from the CSO, it will be important to qualify this response per data type.
- No data
|Date the data became available||Unknown|
|Format of data||CSV, TSV, px, txt, xls, html, Beyond 20/20,|
|Reviewer||Tracey P. Lauriault|
|Last modified||Wed Oct 29 2014 18:11:04 GMT+0000 (UTC)|