Timetables of major government operated (or commissioned) national-level public transport services (specifically bus and train). The focus here is on national level services (not those which operate only at a municipal or city level and which are not controlled or regulated by the national government). A 'yes' in any question will refer to both types of transport. However, if there is no national level service operated or regulated by the government for a given type of transport (for instance busses), then this type is ignored in this data category. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Time of operating
- Time of leaving first station and arriving to the last station
- Updated at least once a year
National rail company (NMBS/ SNCB) has not made access to the data available and has threatened to sue people (iRail) who have used access to the site to provide better user experience. National bus services:
- De Lijn (busses / trams / subway in Flanders): timetables available in PDF. Mobile app exists and you can contact them to sign a license if you want the data.
- TEC (busses / trams / subway in Wallonia): couldn't find links to data
- The STIB/MIVB (busses / trams / subway in Brussels) signed an agreement with Google, not sure if others can get the timetables in the same format. timetables are available in PDF though. Mobile app exists but not sure if API is publicly available.
- No data
|Date the data became available||Unknown|
|Format of data||Unknown|
|Last modified||Tue Nov 26 2013 19:00:08 GMT+0000 (UTC)|