Aggregate data about the emission of air pollutants especially those potentially harmful to human health (although it is not a requirement to include information on greenhouse gas emissions). Aggregate means national-level or available for at least three major cities. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data must be available for the following pollutants and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Particulate matter (PM) Levels
- Sulphur oxides (SOx)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Updated on at least once a week.
- Measured either at a national level by regions or at leasts in 3 big cities.
The data for air pollutants is available and up-to-date up but its provided by the Australia Federal Government. Each State's Environmental Protection Agency provides data to http://data.gov.au/ that aggregate data - http://data.gov.au/dataset?q=pm&sort=extras_harvest_portal+asc%2C+score+desc%2C+metadata_modified+desc
- Western Australia - http://www.der.wa.gov.au/your-environment/air
- Victoria - http://www.epa.vic.gov.au/
- New South Wales - http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/
- Northern Territory-http://www.ntepa.nt.gov.au/waste-pollution/air
- Queensland - http://www.qld.gov.au/environment/pollution/monitoring/air/
- Tasmania - http://epa.tas.gov.au/epa/real-time-air-quality-data-for-tasmania
- South Australia - https://data.sa.gov.au/data/dataset?q=pollution&sort=extras_harvest_portal+asc%2C+score+desc%2C+metadata_modified+desc
Changed to a more updated submission.
- No data
|Date the data became available||Unknown|
|Format of data||CSV|
|Last modified||Sun Nov 15 2015 14:02:42 GMT+0000 (UTC)|